Friday, May 6, 2011

It's starting to look like....summer baby!!!!!!!!!!!

So I just spent the last...oh...8 hours outside in the garden. I have dirt so far under my nails it may never come out. I have a mountain of creeping charlie and other weeds not worth mentioning to prove it. buwahaha.

Step 1: Clean out weeds, till, put up fence and add nutrients to the garden---DONE!




Step 2: Get 'Paradise' clean. (My personal oasis of happiness behind my dads garage. complete with lovely bench, umbrella, and table (when I finish it! haha)---NOT Done. :(  there is another small bed with my tiger lillies in it along the fence on the right side of this picture...Didn't get to that part. However!, there were oriental lillies and white asiatic lillies in the bed on the wall in the back. A POOR choice on my parents part because that area receives less than six hours of light a day. Not so good for a full sun plant. They have now been moved to the fountain area on the left as well as in the 'island' in the center. The island was intended for wild flowers but I was unhappy with how they looked last year. So when the lillies started coming I decided I would move the orientals and dwarf asiatics in there. :) Also trimmed the Wisteria and hosed off my potted plant fixture to get that prepped for the oncoming summer!


Step 3: Get plenty of pretty flowers! DONE and DONE...and I'll still get more...lolz!




No comments:

Post a Comment